“Om muni muni maha muni shakyamuniye soha”
During his first years in the West, Lama Gangchen Rinpoche introduced Buddha’s teachings almost solely by transmission of the mantra OM MUNI MUNI MAHA MUNI SHAKYAMUNIYE SOHA. Nowadays our teachers transmit the complete range of Sutra and Tantra from the Vajrayana path. You can find many of these teachings here in video, audio and documents. Feel free to support us.
Since 2013 we are filming most of the NgalSo teachings and events with our masters.
Lama Gangchen Rinpoche
Videos and playlists of events with Lama Gangchen Rinpoche and the other teachers
Lama Michel Rinpoche
Teachings by Lama Michel Rinpoche
- Teachings in English
- Teachings in Portuguese
- Teachings in Italian
- Teachings in Italian-English
- Teachings in Italian-English, with TIME LINKS
- Teachings with simultaneous translations
TIME LINKS means that in the information box below the video a list with time indications can be found. When clicking on these links they will directly go to the start of the English or Italian part of the teaching. You have to open this text box when you start playing the video to find them. They are active links on the computer, but not on an IPad or smartphone. To open the text box: click on little arrow ▼ below video in smartphone or Ipad, and on SHOW MORE in computer.
Teachings by Lama Caroline
Here you find various playlists and videos of special events like the visits and teachings by H.H. Kyabje Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche, Pilgrimages to Tibet, Tibetan classes and teachings with subtitles.
Here you find the teachings that are due for live stream.
Upcoming live streams
Videos accompanied by mantras and music performed by the Lama Gangchen United Peace Voices and the Sarasvati NgalSo Orchestra.
Lama Gangchen United Peace Voices
- In our sound archive you find playlists of teachings by our masters since many years. Several of Lama Michel’s Italian-English teachings are split by language.
- Also teachings by some of the greatest Tibetan masters can be found here, like teachings by Kyabje Trijang Dorje Chang, Kyabje Zong Rinpoche, Geshe Yeshe Wangchug, Geshe Thubten Rinchen and Kyabje Denma Gonsar Rinpoche.
- Finally, root tantra recitations of practices like Heruka, Kalachakra and Guhyasamaja are published here.
Click here to find NgalSo texts, transcriptions and translations in various languages
Access to the precious teachings of our masters on-line is free of charge. However, our ability to record, stream and publish totally depends on your support. If you feel benefited by the NgalSo teachings, please consider making a single or monthly donation.